Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm clearly not meant for photoshop.

I used Sam for my interest in the picture.
I had to start this over three times before I could get it "right",
I kept making her look like what seemed to be an alien.
This is why i don't use photoshop much...


ORIGINAL:



MAP OR WHAT I WANTED TO CHANGE:

There actually wasn't that much.
Not as much as it seems.
I just had to write a lot and it took up space. 


FINISHED(Be prepared..) :

The color of the background doesn't distract from her.
I also adore the color.


-As you can see, there are many mistakes. Many things I skipped over. Many things that make you think, "Hey, this girl needs to take a break from photoshop. For, like, ever." I'm more than likely not going to touch up pictures; I like my tactic much better; take the picture how you want it and you will have no need for photoshop. People can make their pictures look so real (that have been photoshopped). Me, however, cannot. I can see where the eraser tool was too hard and needed to be softer, where you can still see green, and where the colors don't match. |:
I'm pretty content with it though.
Comments?





2 comments:

Samantha Kanzler said...

you did good(: thanks for pushing out all my mistakes :P haha.
ily<3

Mrs E said...

nice work! love your commentary. that's exactly what I was looking for.